Monday, August 22, 2011

It's sleepy time...



It's hard to believe little Olivia's 24 days old today! Time is flying by and I'm sad to even think about going back to work. My plan is to go back at the beginning of October, taking 3 weeks of my own leave. That'll put me at having 9 weeks with my little girl - really pretty good actually.

Nick's parents will be in town Labor Day weekend and my parents are probably coming back in October sometimes, depending on my sister's school schedule.

Not too much else new to report, except that Olivia did great at Bekah's house today! Even though it was only about 2 hours or so, she took all the newness in, not to mention little David was apparently fascinated with her hands. :-) She was so excited she didn't sleep or eat much, but that's okay...

Here are some pictures Nick took last night - I think they're so cute. Nick's also having fun playing with filters...





No comments:

Post a Comment